Waterfall Index du Forum Waterfall

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[HQ] How-To Create@Internet Radio Station For Free

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Waterfall Index du Forum -> Waterfall -> Incriptions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jalale

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 03:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] How-To Create@Internet Radio Station For Free Répondre en citant

How To Create Internet Radio Station For Free > shorl.com/kotohubrikysto

How To Create Internet Radio Station For Free

ac186bab57
Let us get to know our friend, mp3, a bit better. This can be particularly helpful is you dont have a DJ scheduled and it means your station can be broadcasting 24/7 without you needing to worry about it, this way your listeners can keep tuned in.Live & AutomatedHave the best of both worlds by automating your shows when youre not around and going live when you want to broadcast your message, this way your station is constantly on air 24/7 without fail and you cater to listeners on a global scale putting out content without skipping a beat. Social media has changed the way people and even entire industries communicate, including radio.Setting up accounts on platforms like Facebook and Twitter is just as important as having a website and its also a great way to drive more listeners to your stream. Music licensing is available for individuals and organizations looking to stream copyrighted material online legally. Are There Different Ways To Broadcast?There are two main ways you can choose to broadcast your station: automated or live. I also know that the connection will be stable.

This probably wont be a problem since most computers come equipped with WAY to much memory. Listen page This should by far be the most important webpage of the site. With Airtime doing the heavy lifting, youll be able to focus on what you do best: creating truly professional radio content. For my radio station, I am going to convert all of my content over to a very common format, mp3. Since this is a brand new radio station and noone knows about it, I decide to go with a low amount of listener slots (25) [this can always be upgraded later on if needed]. Others may want to include talking, preaching, or sounds of nothing. Wavestreaming Home Broadcast Listen Learn Sign-in Support . Email address Password Remember me on this computer HelpI can't remember my password .

lincoln town car manualseal online hunter guidebernina free embroidery designstraining day movie streamfilm walesadish anywhere appindiyn moviwonton wrappers gluten free recipetruck driver resume cover lettergothic style windows

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 03:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Waterfall Index du Forum -> Waterfall -> Incriptions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
phpBB template "WarMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates